Tuesday 29 December 2015

Wanderlust Suitcase for Kraft Plus Challenges

There are a few days left to get your entries in for the December kraftboard over at Kraft Plus Challenges. This month there is a 'Wanderlust' theme with the criteria being:

Kraft + Travel + Maps 


I was completely inspired by the suitcase in the photos. There are so many places I would still like to visit! I found the cutest suitcase cut file in the Silhouette online store and created this travel case using Simple Stories 'Summer Vibes' and 'So Fancy. 


There is a little drawer which slides out to reveal four mini albums, one for each of the four holidays we took over the course of 2005...


Hello Amsterdam, Greece, Paris and South Africa!


The albums have been simply bound using a book ring. Each has about 6 pages, with a postcard at the end (old October Afternoon) where I can jot down my memories. To save you trying to decipher my scrawl, I hadn't written on them for the photos, hehe.


The inside of the Amsterdam one. My printer was running out of ink by this stage, so the photos are a little washed out, unfortunately.


Greece:


South Africa. How I miss that beautiful mountain!


All pretty simply embellished, but so cute together.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Sadly, this will be my last DT project on the K+ team. I have loved the clever challenges Sandra has put together for all of us kraft lovers and can't wait to see what amazing creations will be coming out of the K+ group next year!

I hope you will get a chance to play along if you haven't already.

Take care,




1 comment:

  1. Chantalle love your take on the challenge and those mini albums are just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!