Monday 26 May 2014

Color Magic card

All work and no play makes my blog a bit lonely, lol. Just a quick stop by to share this little card I made today for our kindy teacher who is celebrating a milestone birthday tomorrow.

I've been 'oohing' over these Color Magic cards (available in the Sassy Scrappers store now!) and thought it was the perfect time to have a play!

I started off by misting Gold Lamé and Pink Color Shine. Once dry, it was time to have fun with embellishments. (One thing I did learn today is that Tiger adhesive was way more effective at keeping those acrylic alphas on, than runner tape.)
The hard part was choosing only a few things to go on it! So many delicious Heidi goodies coordinate so well together, I ended up using bits from Mixed Company, Dreamy and Hello Today.
The inside leaves room for writing, with a few of my very favourite rubons, some rhinestones to echo the butterfly clip, and a stamped sentiment.
Hopefully she will like it!

Thank you for popping in

4 comments:

Well hello there!