Thursday 10 April 2014

One man's trash....

... Is another man's treasure! I was at a party a couple of weeks ago and rescued some 
embroidery hoops from certain 'compactment', lol.

Using the totally divine Glitz Design 77 (which is available in the Sassy Scrappers store now)
I'm popping these babies into the monthly challenge on the Glitz blog.
 The hoops have been given a beautiful splash of colour and shimmer with Color Shine 
(Navy, Gold Lamé & Georgia Peach.) Not too sure about the moving mountains bit, 
but this phrase is a personal reminder to myself that I need to get to bed earlier!! 
A subtle Finnley Giant Rhinestone embellie was perfect for this one.
  
The dot pattern is from the Carpe Diem collection. I've created some paper flowers to sit 
alongside some Manor House blooms and popped a couple of stickers on.
This one was subconsciously influenced by Game of Thrones, I'm sure!
If you fancy playing along, the challenge runs until April 30.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Well hello there!