Tuesday 27 August 2013

Funtastic Glasses continued...

Hello again lovelies

How flippin' funny is this pic?! My dear fur 'nephews', are much-loved, much pampered pooches, full of personality. I was convinced this was a pic of the one, Hugo, debuting his sense of style! Turns out it's a rather famous pug called Norm! lol. (I fell for that one hook line and sinker!) Hope his mum doesn't mind me using this hilarious shot for the Jot Magazine colour challenge this month. Black is the new black daaaahling! The photo was taken by über talented Jeremy Veach. You can find him on Instagram #jermzlee.

































I really had fun grabbing loads of black and white stuff out of my stash and seeing what could be used where. Base layer is a mix of silver and black embossing powder using a Crafter's Workshop Aztec template. I'm sure you've seen loads of these Greatest View arrow flair on my layouts. LOVE them!

















































































I've given this 2Crafty chevron chippie a 'Microbead Makeover'. If you don't want any of the raw chipboard colour to show through, make sure you give it a slick of mist or paint beforehand.









































This is the moodboard for August...

























Thanks so much for stopping by. You can also find me on Facebook these days.

Till next time



11 comments:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOL that photo is a CLASSIC!!! I love it , this one is a new fav of your's Chantalle, you rocked it big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pic & I love your layout too. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little character!
    love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this is so fabulous and that photo is a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my wordy... that photo is a total crack-up! Chantalle you rock my dear friend as you layout is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cool...love it.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that photo is such a classic. Absolutely love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH so cool Chantal - I love the black and white colours :) That photo is priceless too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool and fun page Chantalle! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!