Saturday 2 February 2013

An experiment...

Ok so I have been in fervent conversations about Project Life lately. For me, right now, I can't see myself tackling it successfully, but for you wonderful people out there, working so very diligently on them, I offer a small gift. Special thanks goes to the fabulous Emma Stafrace for showing me how to link the files for download!!

This little set is an experiment. I want (and plan) to make more of these little beauties, but it really depends on how they go down of course! I've started off with a few 'Aussie' themed Project Life cards for the recent Australia Day celebrations. If you haven't got around to doing your pages yet, these may come in handy...















































If you would like this 'kraft' themed set, you can download it here














































If you would prefer this toned down version, you can download it here

I'd love to know your thoughts... and if you actually make anything with them, I'd be totally chuffed to see how it turns out!

Thanks (as ever) for visiting!









15 comments:

  1. Well you know my thoughts they rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! You are so amazing!! I love the rain,rain... ! Very cheeky but oh so appropriate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... much appreciated! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE them, they are so so perfect - even down to the rain card (who would think you'd need that for Australia Day!) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a wee bit clever! They are very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cool. I haven't started my project life yet either but I would very much like to one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look great Chantalle...well done..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look at you... clever girl! Chantalle, these little tags are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. j'aime beaucoup !... merci pour le partage : je viens de créer un lien ici http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any chance you will be doing some for 2014????

    ReplyDelete
  11. woohoo.. nice ones Chantalle ...... great for my simple day @ home xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!