Friday 1 February 2013

Hello Delicious Monster!

... And hello February! A pinch and a punch...

I am super excited to finally share some of the DT work I have been up to for Sassy Scrappers!

This layout (my first 8.5x11!) is for the February sketch. Why don't you join us, it's a fab one!



This month I got to play with the very yummy Simple Stories Sn@p Life collection

Those hexagons in the sketch got me very excited, so I cut a few from a Crafter's Workshop Hexagon template

I wanted to add interest by using a variety of sizes and materials. The embroidery sewing was inspired by Melinda Spinks who always does the most amazing sewing on her creations!


Some Cameo cut text. I used 'Lobster' which is used in the Sn@p collection. Look at that cheeky face!! Erin had just turned one.

I popped my journaling onto this little pull out tag I hid behind the photo.

Products used: Simple Stories Sn@p paper #2812; #2807; #2806; #2808; Stickers #4018; Journaling #2804; fundamentals cardstock stickers #2802; Sn@p Alpha stickers;  Crafters Workshop Hexagon 6x6 template; bakers twine; Shimmerz paints Vibez Jeni B Bleu; Kaisercraft tiny alphas; Embroidery thread; heart pin; Silhouette Cameo

There is lots more exciting stuff happening and some delicious inspiration from the Sassy Team, so feel free to pop over and leave us a bit of love ;)

See you soon!






7 comments:

  1. omg love that stitching ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful creative layout Chantalle! I love the stitching on the title and the stitched hexagon looks fantastic. Have a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I couldnt tell if it was JOsh or Erin until you said who it was...awesome layout that stitchingis amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the creative ways that you made different types of hexagons on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! Love that stitching and the hexagons are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve this LO! And the 8.5in x 11in looks great on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a BEautiful layout CHantelle.... I love 8.5x11 layout too... !!!


    Thanks for dropping by my blog....

    I am your new follower... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!